Saturday, September 14, 2013

Jacques Bertin - Louvigné-du-Désert


Year: 1970
Louvigné-du-Désert is a small town in Brittany, France.
Louvigné-du-désert: Let's stop, we will drink
in a small café open to the first colds of my memory
To the vanished friends, already lost among the shadows
To those I loved so much I believe and I forgot

I'd invite a few poets to make a nice funeral
A few octosyllables and I'm alone to drink to the event
We would tell eachother while talking a bit slowly the story
of the time going away, of oblivion that makes the music in front of us

And then we would content ourselves with a few things, a little wine
a word that grazes the grass of the sun and it's in vain
I only have poets as friends and I'll go back home by the pathways
like an extinguished cigarette, relit and that is going off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Léo Ferré - You never say anything

Original Title: " Tu ne dis jamais rien " Year: 1971 I see the world a bit like one sees the unbelievable This what the unbeli...