Thursday, October 28, 2021

Jacques Bertin - The one who had the hair down the small of her back


Text: "Celle qui avait les cheveux dans les reins"
Year: 1975
The one who had the hair down the small of her back
Is she still kneeling over my head ?
At night, when I sleep, do I enter her garden ?
Without waking up I go down to her place again
I recognize the familiar objects one by one
The steps of stone, the pond, the shed
The silks I like and which she dresses herself in
The page where she is, streaked with black and lace
Teenage girl whose body I loved
I am thinking of you, I am preparing, I am dreaming
Night comes back, lost is your hand
Remain in my shoulder, Oh turtledove !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Léo Ferré - You never say anything

Original Title: " Tu ne dis jamais rien " Year: 1971 I see the world a bit like one sees the unbelievable This what the unbeli...