Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Jacques Bertin - What Benoist says


Original Title: "Ce que dit Benoist"
Year: 1975
He also says that there was a crazy woman in the camp
A tall thin woman who was sleeping with the soldiers
The army had cut her husband's throat and burned her house
One day she gave birth to a still born child
She held him in her arms in silence while crying for a week
He says "As she is crazy, she has no God, no hatred"

How it feels good at your place
It's raining, I'm waiting for I do not know what

He says "I came out well, I believe I didn't kill anyone
The only thing I've lost in Algeria is my ability to revolt
It's not much for such a long journey"
He says that he is building alone a house for himself somewhere
He says "I remember a kid belly chopped by the bullets, who was looking at me
And then I also lost a small penknife I cared about"

How it feels good at your place
It's raining, I'm waiting for I do not know what

No comments:

Post a Comment

Léo Ferré - You never say anything

Original Title: " Tu ne dis jamais rien " Year: 1971 I see the world a bit like one sees the unbelievable This what the unbeli...