Friday, September 13, 2019

Lise Médini - Song for this night


Original Title: "Chanson pour cette nuit"
Year: 1970
Sleep, my love, sleep, I'm watching
Me, I can not sleep
This night, I want it full
And round like a seafood

I want to see on your lips
The air you are going to breath
I want to be born on your breath
I want to be born from a kiss

My gaze which bathes you in sunshines
Makes your body way more naked
From the heel to the groin
I caress you with my eyes

But the swell rocks me
I drift away crazily
I'm the wave and the foam
I'm the sea in motion

Your arms open up, I break
You wake up my love
Your voice rumbles the storm
You throw the anchor and nails me

Prisonner of your legs
Spread in your arms
Hung up from your smile
I only exist through you

Dance, dance, my body, dance
Make all the sacred gestures
Like at the first day of the world
When love was invented

1 comment:

  1. breathe by dunsin oyekan one of my favorite singer so listen the songs or download the songs from amenradio.net

    ReplyDelete

Léo Ferré - You never say anything

Original Title: " Tu ne dis jamais rien " Year: 1971 I see the world a bit like one sees the unbelievable This what the unbeli...