Thursday, August 21, 2014

Jacques Bertin - Here is the sun again


Original Title: "Revoilà le soleil"
Year: 1968
Here is the sun again
Nothing matters anymore.
Ran too much, searched too much
For the youth at the rays.
I'm twenty years old this morning.
Standing up like a sun
A weather of big winter
I blow on my fingers.

The weather is never nice
like at our wakening
The face that burns us
And the hunger that bites us.
I bury my thoughts
In pots the whole winter
Blossom who wants
In the spring, in the spring
But I live, but I go
It's cold, it's bright
All you have to do is to be in love
Of everything, of whatever.

The weather is never nice
like at our wakening
And I do not know how to bite
And I cut my teeth.
Up to my own body
Across my road
That steps back and smiles
And the girls are pretty
And then I make bubbles
And I speak alone
Between sorrow and dawn
Between living and knowing.

The weather is never nice
like at our wakening
Standing oneself against the wind
Talk nonsense.
How we lacked humor
Between our philosopher
Our seated prophets
And our apothecaries.
I eat with my fingers
I say "blue", I say "green"
My insolent gaze
The strength of the snow

The weather is never nice
like at our wakening
And laugh about all this
The pleasure of the sun.
Nothing matters anymore
But the sound of my steps
The stone of the churches
The girls' legs
And singing that song
That made us want
To live, to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Léo Ferré - You never say anything

Original Title: " Tu ne dis jamais rien " Year: 1971 I see the world a bit like one sees the unbelievable This what the unbeli...