Sunday, November 11, 2018

Jean Ferrat - Everything I love


Original Title: "Tout ce que j'aime"
Year: 1970
The sea and the birds flew from sleep
The thresold stone worn out by the steps of the seasons
Roses of foam and bright red fruits
The wind dreaming over my house
The watching fire
The fishes' gold
The sun
The harvests

Everything I love
Everything I love in the hollow of the hands

Fights of yesterday, fights always started over
First shout of life, seeds of the future
One step further towards beauty
Real dreams going to blossom
The won hope
Being able to unite
Goodness
To rebuild

Everything I love
Everything I love leads to tomorrow

The taste of living finally without moderation, without borders
The reasons of love, the reasons of life
Two arms like a big open book
A song against oblivion
Rightful angers
Conquered mysteries
The light
The infinity

Everything I love
Everything I love belongs to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Léo Ferré - You never say anything

Original Title: " Tu ne dis jamais rien " Year: 1971 I see the world a bit like one sees the unbelievable This what the unbeli...