Monday, March 9, 2015

La Tordue - You


La Tordue means the crazy woman, woman with a twisted mind.
Original Title: "Toi"
Year: 2000

The moon is beautiful and I notice
that it looks like you like a drop of silk
Fallen at the deepest of the soul
Oh my A, my love, my soul

Heart down in the hold, I set sails
I set sails toward a star
Constellation which bears your name
Constellation which bears your name

Your heart, your arms, in my arms are
At the heart of my deep love
Whole you delighted me
You brought me back to life

Your love is a bottomless well
Where comes sparkle in the evening
Thousand sitars which sing your name
Thousand sitars which sing your name

I kiss the nape of your neck and the night
of your dark hair follows me
Like a perfume filled with infite
Where I drown myself madly

A secret ocean of ink
In the den of your jet-black eyes
Where I plunged to pick up your name
Where I plunged to pick up your name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Léo Ferré - You never say anything

Original Title: " Tu ne dis jamais rien " Year: 1971 I see the world a bit like one sees the unbelievable This what the unbeli...