Saturday, March 14, 2015

Dominique A - Exit


Year: 1999
My love
Greyness has passed
Something must have driven it away

Yet it had covered everything
It had settled like dust
everywhere

My love,
You have seen like I did
Those streets swarming with² people
That state in which people are
for once

It had never been seen on them
That face finally relaxed

My love,
I got carried away
It is not completely over

The streets swarming with people
Emptied

Oh, how you are disappointed
You feel greyness is coming back
Yet, it has not covered...everything
like it was doing yesterday

And if we are well inspired
We should take advantage of it

²Black with
Another version:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Léo Ferré - You never say anything

Original Title: " Tu ne dis jamais rien " Year: 1971 I see the world a bit like one sees the unbelievable This what the unbeli...