Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Jacques Bertin - Your prison


Original Title: "Ta prison"
Year: 1980
Your prison is a garden where joy
imprints itself like steps in the sand
Happiness is in the hedges of the soul
And my love is your prison

I love you the way I want you
My gaze is your prison
You are very high in the sun
Ideal, you climb toward perfection

And you smile to the tears
My gaze is your mirror
Your pride is your prison

I love you that way and then you die
Let's hold hands as together
we go up into the same sun
And in your hand,
You hold the key of your prison

Despair is a garden where joy
imprints itself like a duty in the sand
Let's love one another this way as together
we are building our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Léo Ferré - You never say anything

Original Title: " Tu ne dis jamais rien " Year: 1971 I see the world a bit like one sees the unbelievable This what the unbeli...