Monday, October 1, 2012

Jacques Bertin - Ballad


Original Title: "Ballade"
It's just a detail, a detail
The moon is on top of the pond
I only have a very ordinary life
At the end of everything, nothing waits for me
At the end of everything, nothing waits for me

By turns,
I listen to the night
I listen the wind getting lost
A shouting weathercock
At the end of everything, nothing waits for me
At the end of everything, nothing waits for me

Creaks, chuckles, smokes the night
The time will pass, I have time
Branches to branches, climbs the oblivion
At the end of everything, nothing waits for me
At the end of everything, nothing waits for me

Lonely and cold companion
The moon is on top of the pond
I only have a very ordinary life
At the end of everything, nothing waits for me
At the end of everything, nothing waits for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mouloudji - We have to live

Original Title: " Faut vivre " Despite the big eyes of the void "It's to better eat you, child" And the silence...