Thursday, October 4, 2012

Barbara - My most beautiful love story


Original Title: "Ma plus belle histoire d'amour"


As far as they are coming back to me
the shadow of my old loves
As far of my first date


At the time of my first sorrows
I was barely fifteen years old then
White heart, scratches on the knees


That it was - I was precocious -
tender child's love
or the bites of a mad love


As far as I can remember
If I have said "I love you" since then
My most beautiful love story it's you


It's true I didn't behave
And I turned many pages
Without reading them, white, and then nothing on them


It's true, I didn't behave
And my warriors of passage
hardly seen, already gone


But through their face
it was already your image
It was you already and heart baren


I was doing my luggages again
and pursued my mirage
My most beautiful love story it's you


On the long road, leading to you
On the long road, my heart was crazy
December's wind was freezing in my neck

No matter december if it was for you


How long the road was
but I walked it, the road
The one leading to you


And I'm not perjurer
if this evening I swear to you
that for you I'd have done it on my knees


There had to be many others
than just some bad apostles
than winter or snow in my neck


for me to lose patience
And I calmed my violence
My most beautiful love story it's you


But so many winters and falls
Nights, days and noone
You were never at the rendez-vous


And of you, becoming discouraged
Suddenly the rage grabbed me
My god, how much I needed you


To the hell with you
Others opened me their doors
Happy, I went far away from you


Yes I've been unfaithful to you
And I was coming back to you anyway
My most beautiful love story is you


I've cried tears
but how sweet it was to me, oh so sweet
this first smile from you


For a tear, coming from you
I cried of love
Do you remember?


It was an evening in september,
you came to wait for me
Here exactly, do you remember?


Looking at you smiling
Loving you without saying anything
It's there I suddenly understood


I had finished my journey
And I put my luggages down
You were there at the rendez-vous


No matter what we can say about it
I had to tell you
Tonight I thank you for yourself
My most beautiful love story it's you


Live version:

1 comment:


  1. Hello friend,

    Hope you are all well.Today I am talking about love.So please drawing kind attention from all. What Prevents Us From Loving: To understand what is the meaning of love, we really need to understand what prevents us from loving. When we believe our judgments about someone, we can feel anger, disappointment, or resentment, or we can just feel separate from that person. All of this blocks us or prevents us from loving the person we are with.Love can everything. To know more visit-love

    Welcome to visit US

    Mehbub

    ReplyDelete

Mouloudji - We have to live

Original Title: " Faut vivre " Despite the big eyes of the void "It's to better eat you, child" And the silence...